Sunday, May 1, 2011

Can You Come Outside to Play?

You may remember that I was participating in a thirty day challenge throughout the month of April to play outside with my children every day for at least thirty minutes. Here were some of the highlights in no particular order:





Wet boat ride (picture taken by my friend, Amanda)








My son's eyes are under there somewhere!













Planting sunflower seeds








Not an unusal sight - clothes on the line, sandbox open, ball in the yard






I enjoyed particpating in this challenge. It's been a fun way of making sure I was loving my children in the fresh air, getting the exercise that we all need! And because I've finally figured out how to add a button (I know it's not rocket science, but I'm no techie), you can click below to see all the fun everyone else had too!









1 comment:

Danielle said...

You are the winner of the Can You Come Outside to Play challenge! Congrats! I will message you details about your prize!